- Large colour graphic touch screen.
- Accurate measurements of pH, ORP, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, atmospheric pressure and temperature.
- CX-461 enables simultaneous measurement and display of 1 to 4 functions
- Version supplied with multifunction head for simultaneous measurement of pH, conductivity, temperature, and DO.
- Suitable for field measurements as well as during accurate laboratory work.
- Waterproof housing (IP-66) enables working in difficult conditions.
In the pH and mV measurement function:
- pH & conductivity measurement circuits are isolated one from another.
- 1-5 point pH calibration (selectable)
- Automatic buffer detection and user set buffers
- Possibility to store characteristics of 3 pH electrodes
- Precise Redox potential measurement (accuracy 0.1mV).
In the conductivity measurement function:
- Full measuring range enables measurements in ultra pure water as well as in very salty solutions.
- 6 sub-ranges switched automatically.
- Calibration by entering the constant K in range 0.01÷19.999 cm-1 or in standard solution.
- Possibility to store constants K of up to 3 cells
- Wide range of a coefficient 0÷10 % / °C
- Selectable reference temperature correction.
- Automatic calculation of conductivity into salinity in NaCl or KCl
- TDS coefficient can be defined in range 0.2 ÷ 1.0.
- Can measure and display atmospheric pressure
In the dissolved oxygen measurement function:
- Automatic calculation of atmospheric pressure influence on dissolved oxygen measurement value.
- Automatic transfer of the salinity measured in the conductivity mode to the oxygen measurement mode
- 1 or 2 point oxygen sensor calibration.
- Wide measuring range
- Internal clock with date.
- Internal datalogger with temperature, time and date stamping
- Non-volatile memory of the stored results and calibration data
- Continuous work time without charging up to 81 hours depending on the chosen function and set brightness of the screen.
- Connecting with a PC by RS-232 or USB output using an adapter (optional).
- The meter meets the GLP requirements.
- 24 months of warranty for the meter
The GXZ-3 head enables measurements of pH, conductivity, salinity, dissolved oxygen and temperature. It uses replaceable electrodes and sensors(except the temperature sensor permanently connected). The multiparameter head is equipped with gel filled, nonrefillable pH electrode EPP-1B, conductivity cell EC-60B with platinum electrodes and constant K=1, galvanic dissolved oxygen sensor COG-1B and stainless steel temperature probe with Pt-1000 sensor. As standard the head is equipped with a cable of 4 m length. Depending on the type of the meter it will be equipped with the different connectors: standard BNC for all the functions and RCA for temperature or 1 multifunction connector. In case of measurements with not all sensors and electrodes the unused place may be closed with special cap.
||0 - 60
||0 - 600
||-50 - 199.9
||-2.000 - 16.000
||0 - 1999.9 mS/cm
0 - 200 g/L KCl
0 - 250 g/L NaCl
|-50 - 199.9°C
||±0.1% < 20 mS/cm
±0.25% > 20 mS/cm
||0 - 40°C
||0 - 40C
||-5 - 110°C
||-5 - 70°C